Friday, April 12, 2013

BREAKING: Virginia Mall Shooting, Suspect Posted Intent On 4Chan Minutes Before

CHRISTIANSBURG, Va. — A man shot two women at a mall branch of a community college in Virginia Friday before he was subdued by police, a city official said.

One of the victims was airlifted to a hospital and the other was taken by ambulance for treatment, said Christianburg city spokeswoman Becky Wilbur. Their conditions and identities were not immediately available.

The name of the gunman was not immediately released and a motive for the shootings was not known.

Read more at: Daily News

Here is a screenshot of the post made on 4Chan just minutes before the first 911 call was received:




1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my weblog: bmi charts

    ReplyDelete